At TV2 Consulting LLC, we value the trust you place in us when sharing your personal information. We make every effort to be transparent about what information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it and with whom we might share it.
This is our commitment to you:
- We commit to being accountable to you for how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
- We only collect, use or disclose your personal information if we have your consent, or in circumstances where your consent isn’t necessary (such as an emergency situation).
- We only collect your personal information in fair and legal ways. We limit our collection of your personal information to the purposes identified in advance to you.
- We use or disclose your personal information for the reasons it is collected, when it is otherwise allowed, or as required by law. We keep the information only as long as we need to, or as required by law.
- We correct your personal information when you inform us of mistakes or let us know updates are required.
- We do our best to keep your personal information safe, and ensure we use appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. If we transfer your personal information to our suppliers, we ensure your information is appropriately protected.
- We make information available to you about our information management policies and practices.
- We will provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you upon written request, unless restricted by law.
- We are here to listen, and to help. If you have concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.